Rust [v2057, Devblog 197] (2017) PC | RePack from RG Alkad
Publication Type: Repack
Genre: FPS , Simulation survival
Developer: Facepunch Studios
Interface Language: English ...
Rust is a multiplayer game, so it's more to fear not animals, but other players who are also trying to survive. Unfortunately for you, they can try to survive at your expense, find your shelter and try to kill you, while taking all your belongings. Fortunately for you, you can defend yourself and try to confront the bandits. It is best to make friends with other players and help each other survive. The world of RUST is teeming with dangers, so you better find your companions.
The world in the game is extremely hostile. Bears and wolves will chase you and kill you if they catch up. Falling from a high altitude will not leave you a chance. Being exposed to radiation is also not recommended, you risk becoming a walking corpse. Fasting or hypothermia can also kill you pretty quickly.
How to connect to the server?
1. Start the game through Launcher.exe or a shortcut on the desktop. 2. Start Steam and log into your account. 3. Enter the game and press F1. 4. Enter connect ip: port, where "ip" is the IP address of the server, and "port" is the port number.
Features of Repack
• The release is based on the version of steam 2057 (8.02.2017 / 2509169), Devblog 197.
• Data compression lossless.
• The release was prepared by RG Alkad, author - KosiakS.
Attention! Before unpacking files, the installer deletes all files in the destination folder. The installation path must not contain Russian characters!
1. Run the Setup.exe file.
2. Follow the prompts of the installer, configure the installation parameters, and install.
System requirements :
OS: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 x64
Processor: 3.0 GHz
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Graphics Card: 2048 MB, with support for DirectX 11.0
Hard disk: 8 GB of free space
- Rust [v2050, Devblog 193] (2017)
- Rust [v2037, Devblog 187] (2017)
- Rust [v2036, Devblog 186] (2017)
- Rust [v2022, Devblog 180] (2017)
- Rust [v2013, Devblog 177] (2017)